Friday, June 6, 2008

This is in front of the Brooklyn Bridge. That night we watched a movie in the park right off the base of the bridge. That was one of the funnest things I've done here.

















Some really cool graffiti, this entire building was completely covered in graffiti!













This is me at the conference room at work showing off what me and my design team have been working on. These are schemes for a couple children's rooms and an office for a home in London. There will be millions upon millions of dollars spent on this home, it is absolutely the dream project for a designer and I get to be a part of it!! I'm very excited about it.







In front of a really cool window display at Louis Vioutton on 5th ave.














The Late Show with David Letterman! Unfortunately I haven't actually been able to go to the show.